FPGA Daily News #007
A few news from 16-Dec-2021 with FPGA.
Would you support next digests?
- HAFLANG - Hardware Acceleration of Functional Languages
- Connecting FPGAs to MATLAB via UDP - Hackster.io
- Download PDF Brochure - FPGA Market Size, Share and Trends Forecast to 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™
- Selecting the right software defined radio solution for your application - Embedded.com
- inVisionDays: Day2-Sensor to Image Off the shelf FPGA IPcores for cameras & embedded vision (V143ET) - YouTube
- OSFPGA – Open Source FPGA Foundation
- Intel oneAPI: A Unified, Cross-Architecture Performance Programming Model for CPUs and Accelerators - YouTube
- PCIe Gen5 Interface Demo Running on a Speedster7t FPGA - SemiWiki
- FMC-QSFP - FMC Daughter Cards - Daughter Cards - Emulation & Prototyping - Products - Aldec
- Intel's Next Generation FPGAs 224 Gbps-PAM4-LR Transceiver Video
- Wireless Prototyping and Production Development Essentials
- GOWIN Automotive-grade FPGAs Pass SAIC's 2500h Heat
- FMC HDMI Daughter Card - Intel | Mouser
- Products of the Week: December 13, 2021 | Electronic Design
- Exostiv Blade – Managing Multiple sites, targets and users
- How to Overcome the Pain Points of AI/ML Hardware Webinar
- Introduction to FPGA Part 5 - Finite State Machines | Digi-Key Electronics - YouTube
- intel/hexl-fpga: Intel Homomorphic Encryption Acceleration Library for FPGAs, including open source implementation of FPGA kernels for accelerating NTT, INTT, and Dyadic Multiplication modular arithmetic operations, FPGA runtime, and APIs for connecting to third-party homomorphic encryption libraries.