FPGA Daily News #036
Miss me? FPGA Daily News is back - 25-Apr-2022
- Apply the fundamentals : Question on basics of digital Circuits. - YouTube
Let us apply the basic fundamentals to solve the question on basics of digital Circuits....! Learn, Understand, Apply to Innovate ...! Let us contribute in t...
- What Is HDL Verifier? - Video - MATLAB & Simulink
Verify VHDL ® and Verilog ® using HDL simulators and FPGA-in-the-loop test benches with HDL Verifier™.
- SparkFun's New MicroMod Processor Board Packs an Arduino-Compatible Snō FPGA - Hackster.io
Based on an Intel MAX 10 with 16k LEs, this FPGA can be filled with "Xcelerator Blocks" from the Arduino IDE.
- Webinar Series 2022 – Agnisys
Agnisys Inc. is a leading supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for solving complex design and verification problems for system development. ☆ www.agnisys. com
- SmartNICs Summit | Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
Join Achronix at SmartNICs Summit, an in-person event devoted to SmartNICs, the rapidly evolving technology needed for data center network acceleration and modern cloud-based applications. Connect with us at our booth to find out how Achronix's Speedster®7t FPGAs are the optimal platform for flexible, programmable SmartNIC accelerator cards.
- Start Your Engines: Versal Premium Series Adds AI Engines for “Revved-Up” Signal Processing | Industry-Asia
We’re all revved up and ready to take the green flag on the introduction of the Versal Premium series with AI Engines! Next-generation radar and wirel...
- Moonlight Sonata- FGPA based Piano | LinkedIn
- Introduction to AI Applications using Kria SoM - WEBINAR
- The XEM8310-AU25P is a dev board based on the Xilinx Artix Ultrascale+ FPGA made by Opal Kelly
Opal Kelly launched the XEM8310-AU25P which is an FPGA development board that features the Xilinx Artix Ultrascale+ FPGA. This board is supported by the popular FrontPanel SDK to improve rapid prototyping and product development. The XEM8310-AU25P platform integrates the Xilinx Artix Ultrascale+ XCAU25P-2FFVB676E FPGA which features 2GiB DDR4 memory, 1200 DSP slices, 141,000 CLB LUTs, […]
- FPGA, ASIC and SoC Development: 2022 North America Webinar Series - MATLAB & Simulink
- Functional Verification of Next-Generation RF based Automatic Test Equipment | eInfochips Case Study
Case study – ASIC verification using next generation RF based Automatic Test Equipment
- How to Easily Migrate From Xilinx & Intel Devices to Lattice FPGAs
- LUT-based Sine-wave in VHDL for Power Electronics converters with FPGA - YouTube
Here is Anatolii again…In this Video I would like to show you how to implement a simple Sine Wave in VHDL using a look-up table (LUT). It can be used for PWM...
Contribute to vasanza/Matlab_Code development by creating an account on GitHub.
- FPGA-based architecture to estimate the input glucose in a dark fermenter using a super-twisting observer - ScienceDirect
This article presents a digital architecture design for a Super-Twisting Observer (STO) implemented in a Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA). The STO…
- Liquid Instruments Integrates and Dynamically Reconfigures Multiple Instruments with Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC - MATLAB & Simulink
Liquid Instruments developed software-defined instrumentation that enables engineers and scientists to deploy and customize multiple instruments on a single, reconfigurable test platform.
- Pulse-Doppler Radar Using Xilinx RFSoC Device - MATLAB & Simulink
This example shows how to build, simulate, and deploy a pulse-Doppler radar system in Simulink® using an SoC Blockset® implementation targeted on the Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC evaluation kit.
- RVfpga (RISC-V fpga) Understanding Computer Architecture Workshop-May 20th&21st - RISC-V International
Teaching Computer Architecture? Give us a day of your time, and we will set you up to teach with RISC-V, the fastest growing new ISA About this event RVfpga (RISC-V...
- 2022 Embedded Online Conference
An Online Conference for Embedded Systems, DSP, Machine Learning and FPGA Engineers