The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart of our transformation from a PC company to a company which powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices.
Data center technologies created in Intel's R&D Center in Gdańsk, Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel’s direct customers.
FPGA Software Engineers research, design, develop, and optimize software tools that enable the use of Field Programmable Gate Arrays. Develop and optimize compilers, flows, assemblers, models, tools and runtimes that are closely coupled to FPGA silicon, IP and boards, while leveraging strong knowledge of FPGA hardware, logic design, board design, semiconductor devices and chip layout. Design, develop & optimize software abstractions and frameworks for acceleration with the FPGA, for domains such as deep learning, DSP algorithms, and data analytics. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Qualifications important for us:
1) Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
2) 8 years of software development or equivalent
3) Practical knowledge of Python programming language or of C/C++
1) Experience in network acceleration or storage acceleration
2) Experience with software development lifecycle and requirements management
3) Knowledge of FPGA design and implementation, and FPGA platform software
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide, 5G and future products;
- You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Gdańsk, Poland;
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility;
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs;
1) Stock Program
2) Annual and Quarterly Bonuses
3) Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family
4) Peer to peer recognition
5) Ticket restaurant Card
6) Multisport Card / Holiday card
7) Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
Learn more about Intel in Poland
Rewards Experience @ Intel Poland
- Siuzanna Gorokhivska
|Всего комментариев : 0|